Urdu book for class 12 Punjab board pdf Download and You can Also Read Online. This Urdu textbook is For 2nd-year Students. This Book Only For those who don’t have access to the hard copy and Free for Personal Use Only.
12th Class Urdu Book Online Full Book View:
PDF Size: 23 MB
12th Class Urdu book pdf:
12th Class Urdu Key Book by Punjab textbook board
Urdu is the national language of Pakistan is a compulsory subject till 2nd year. The Punjab textbook had the responsibility of designing Urdu coursebooks till the second year. This is the last book the learners would have from the Punjab textbook board.
So, keeping in view its seniority, it is a relatively difficult book, as the authors are no other than the renowned literary personalities and Urdu linguists.
What is inside the 2nd Year Urdu book?
Three amazing Urdu subject specialists co-author the book. It is divided into three sections; the first one is the prose (Nasar), the second one is about poems (Nazam), and the last one is the Ghazal section. The Urdu compulsory paper would be composed of three sections; one would be the paraphrasing of the prose, the two main sections of the exam would be the explanation of poems and ghazals.
The prose section.
The prose section comprises fourteen chapters. Each one of them is amazing in its domain, and learners are going to have this multiflavored language coursebook, which is a blow of luck if they have some great teachers to guide them.
Manaqib e Umar bin Abdul Aziz.
It is authored by the renowned Muslim personality Shibli nomadic; it is a non-fictitious account, technically a biography about the Muslim ruler Umar bin Abdul Aziz’s life.
Tashkeel e Pakistan.
This chapter is all about the Pakistani movement. It will be an easy chapter. However, the language used in it is a bit complex, but there is a lot to learn.
Nawab Mohsin Mulk.
This chapter is also a biographical account of the life of nawab Mohsin ul Mulk. It is also related to the Pakistan movement.
Mehnat pasand khirad mand.
It is a didactic piece of literature. Showing the progress of humans and how they have crafted themselves to harness the powers of nature.
Abkari Ki Hama again.
It is a humorous chapter showing the silliness and non-seriousness of a typical south Asian woman and how it would lead to her loss.
It is about Muhammad bin Qassim, what was his attitude toward battles and wars. What was the strategy, and what kind of commander Muhammad bin Qassim was?
It is a play. Students will learn how to write a play in the Urdu language; it is a very sentimental story.
This is a travelogue. It explains Hawaii’s natural beauty and city life, as it records a trip to Hawaii island.
Maulana Zafar ali khan.
It is also a biographical essay about maulana Zafar Ali khan. Such chapters are to give an insight into the famous personalities of the Pakistan movement.
Quotable ka Qazi.
It is also a play having a somber tone. It is a slightly longer chapter, but it is more of dialogue, so learners will find it interesting.
Mowasalat k jaded zaraey.
It is an essential character that will teach the learners about the Urdu terminologies for modern technologies.
Maulvi nazer ahmed dehlvi.
It is about a famous Urdu personality who also participated with Sir Syed Ahmed khan.
Ik safar nama jo kahin ka be nahi.
This is a strange travelogue by the famous ibn-e-Insha. It is written for the humorous genre.
It is also a biography written to praise the great personality of Ayub abbas.
The poem section.
This section comprises ten poems. Each poem gives off a different lesson.
- Hamd by mulana zafar ali khan.
- Naat by Hafeez taib.
- Khuda sar sabz rakhay is chaman ko by akbar allah abad.
- Islami musawat by maulana altaf husaain.
- Surah e rahro by josh Maleh abadi.
- Admi by Syed Zameer jafferi.
- Naujawan se khitab by israr ul haq mijaz.
- Aik Kohistani safar k doran mein by majeed Amjad.
- Taghiyur by Ahsan danish.
- Qatat by anwar masood.
The ghazal section.
- Khuwaja mir dard’s “Kam mardo k hain so wo he kr jaty hain” and “kya fark dagh o gul mein agr gul mein byna ho”
- Ghulam hamdani’s “Dunia m k jab talak m andu ghe rah” and “Na gya koi adam ko dil e shahda ly kr”
- Mirza ghalib’s “Bas kay dushwar ha har kam ka asan hon” and “ksi ko dy k dil koi nawa sanj e fughan kiun ho”
- Allama iqbal’s Jab ishq sikhata h adab e khud agahi, and “na takhat o taj mein, nah lashkr o sipah mein”
- Nasir kazmi’s “Dil mein in lehr se uthi ha Abhi” and “Aey hum sukhan Wafa ka taqaza hai ab yahi”
- Firaq ghorakpori’s “Udasi bedali, ashafta hali”
- Tabish dehlvi’s “Sakon darker hai leikin sakon hasil ni hota”.
How to study the Urdu Book effectively through PDF?
Studying an Urdu book through PDF is different than science books. It is more like reading an e-book. All you must do is keep in view the following tips to make it productive and effective.
- Keep your eyes covered with blue lightproof glass to keep the eyesight intact.
- Take breaks; do not try to read a long chapter in a single go. Have rest after every 30 minutes.
- Keep the notification sound and the internet turned off when reading through a mobile phone.
- Keep a pen and notebook to record the notes.
- Use the screenshots for digital notes.
The Urdu coursebook for the 2nd year is a slightly complex book; however, consistency can be effortless. All the topics are already known; the book’s main purpose is to reveal amazing language expressions to express the old and known emotions. Reading it through a PDF is as easy as ABC, so do not worry about it.